Sunday 20 April 2014

FAN-Mail

Here's an interesting FANmail.....

WHAT MAKES YOU A TRUE NIGERIAN?
There used to be serious argument in the past regarding the difference between a True Nigerian and a Good Nigerian.
As a True Nigerian, I need to know how to cut corners, beat any existing system, double-cross anyone dealing with me, find it difficult to live in any country where there is discipline and rule of law, etc.

On the other hand, as Good Nigerian, I need to be ready at all times to obey the laws of Nigeria and those of any country where I find myself; corruption and fraudulent activities shall not be in my dictionary.                                                           - written by: V.C


(Don't forget to send in yours via our email or via our Facebook page)

No comments :

>